News – Harrisburg Mall
December 13, 2013
Harrisburg Mall Announces Holiday Promotional Schedule
HARRISBURG, PA (December 11, 2013) – Harrisburg Mall has announced its special events and promotional schedule for the 2013 holiday season. Updated holiday and promotional information can be accessed at www.ShopHarrisburgMall.com/events/. Located on Paxton Street off Exit 45 of Interstate 83, Harrisburg Mall is a one million square foot regional mall with more than 70 tenants, including anchor stores Macy’s, Bass Pro Shops, 2nd & Charles and Regal Cinema’s Great Escape Harrisburg Mall Stadium 14. Baltimore-based St. John Properties, Inc. and Petrie Ross Ventures comprise the partnership group that co-owns and manages the property.
The holiday schedule of special events and activities includes:
• December 13: Penn State University Children’s Hospital Carolers from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the Food Court
• December 15: Holiday Piano Concert from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the Food Court
• December 17: Middletown High Choir performance from 11:30 am to 12:15 pm in the Food Court
• December 18: Emmanuel Baptist Christian Academy Chorus & Handbell Choir from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the Food Court
• December 18: Paxtang Elementary chorus and chime chorus performance from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Food Court
• December 19: Central Dauphin East Choir performance from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm in the Food Court
• December 20-24: CC Collectibles sports card and memorabilia show featuring vendors selling sports-related items and collectibles throughout the mall area
Local pianists will also perform on a grand piano at various times in the Mall’s Food Court area
For more information about Harrisburg Mall visit www.ShopHarrisburgMall.com.