Employment at Harrisburg Mall
Get started in your new career below
2nd & Charles
Can you quote every line of The Big Lebowski, Star Wars or Empire Records? Do you own every video game console that’s been out since the Atari? Does your vinyl or comic collection take up more room than your bed? Did you learn to play “Stairway to Heaven” on the guitar in junior high? Are you a self-proclaimed bibliophile? If you answered yes to any of these questions then 2nd & Charles is the place for you!
2nd & Charles is a new retail concept that buys and sells used books, music, movies, video games, comics, collectibles and more in an eco-friendly environment. Instead of finding new ways to use old product, 2nd & Charles came up with the great idea of just helping people reuse them.
The Book Lead is responsible for broad product knowledge in the following areas: Fiction, Comics, Non-Fiction, Kids’ Books and Toys. The Book Lead will be responsible for the overall visual merchandising of assigned areas, and lead associates on the completion of store projects.
- A creative interest in movies, books, comics, music and video games
- Sales/Customer Service/Merchandising experience is preferred
- Product knowledge with the ability to research market trends
- 18 years of age or older and positive background check
- Adaptable to learning a new work environment and culture
- Perform other duties, as assigned
To Apply Go To: