News – Harrisburg Mall
June 23, 2017
Curfew Policy Effective June 23, 2017
Curfew Policy Strictly Enforced
Harrisburg Mall patrons under 18 (minors) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years or older after 9:30 p.m.
- Security will begin monitoring those entering the Mall after 9:30 p.m.
- Unescorted minors shopping prior to 9:30 p.m. must leave the mall by 9:30 p.m. or be joined by a parent or guardian.
- Individuals utilizing public or other forms of transportation must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the 9:30 p.m. Harrisburg Mall Curfew Policy.
- Individuals in violation of the Harrisburg Mall Curfew Policy, or in violation of any posted mall rules, that refuse to leave the mall when requested to do so by mall security officers may be prosecuted for trespassing.
- Proof of age will be required if the age of the minor and/or parent or guardian is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
- Acceptable identification is a photo ID from a state agency, school or employer.
- Minors under 18 working in the mall will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Proof of work status will be required and they must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the mall at the conclusion of their work shift if after 9:30 p.m.
- One parent, over 18 years of age, may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian, over 21 years of age may escort up to 3 minors, at least one of the minors must be the child of the parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the actions of the escorted minor.
- Any person violating the posted rules of behavior will be asked to leave Harrisburg Mall.
- If an escorted minor is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time as the minor.
- Security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and the procedures.
- The Harrisburg Mall Curfew Policy is posted at all mall entrances.
Effective June 23, 2017